Saturday, June 4, 2011

Freaky Friday (2003)


Freaky Friday (2003)


A normal teenage girl, Anna, likes to play guitar and rock music. And her mom, Tess, is a overworker. She doesn't like her preferences. They don't understand each other. And they never tried to so. 


One day, they went to the Chinese restaurant and they argued as always.
The Chinese owner saw that and gave them fortune cookies. It was actually magical cookies.


The next morning, their body changed!!


As they adjust with their new personalities, they begin to understand each other more.


It was a magical fortune cookie that will swich their body again when they understand each other.




Do you think they get their body?
I also have a argue sometimes with my mom because of generation gap. I thought she never understands me. But we also have to think that they had time like us. After I watched this movie, I understand my mom more. Mothers always give a long lecture, but it's for us. Hope you guys watch this movie and understand your mother more!


:D








No comments:

Post a Comment